Survival Paracord Bracelet with Adjustable Velcro Strap
The Adjustable Survival Paracord Bracelet is equipped with 4 tools.
- Over 10 feet of 550 pound strength paracord.
- An emergency bear whistle on the buckle.
- A durable Fire Starter flint.
- A Knife which can be used to strike the fire flint, or cut small objects.
- 9 inches around
- 10 inches long (buckle adds an inch).
Whether you're trying to mend a tent, hang your food in a tree, fix a hammock, start a fire, or call for help, the Survival Paracord Bracelet has got your back.
And recently we've given this bracelet a requested upgrade. We've woven an additional velcro strap into the paracord so that you can tighten it on your wrist. It can be dangerous having a loose bracelet on when you're walking or riding an ATV through brush. But most importantly it won't flop around on your wrist anymore, which was the biggest complaint.
- For fire starting, firmly press knife against flint and strike toward your char cloth and dry kindling.
- For the whistle, open the bracelet and blow into the side of the buckle which contains the flint. Blow hard into the mouth opening.
- The knife can be used while inside the buckle, or you can remove it.
- The paracord can be unraveled at the end containing the knife.
Note: Keep paracord braided until you need to use it because rebraiding can be challenging.