Portable Water Filter Bag
The Portable Survival Water Bag is a collapsible 16.2 ounce bag which can be used to collect dirty water. The bag comes with a built in .1 micron water filter straw which is capable of cleaning and purifying the dirty water you scooped up. You can also screw the filter directly into any standard (28mm) plastic bottle. The water filter straw and collapsible bag are eco friendly and reusable. You can purify up to 1000 liters (about 300 gallons) of contaminated water with a single unit. That’s more water than the average human drinks in a full year.
- PURIFY DIRTY WATER - Turn muddy lake, pond, or puddle water into clear, clean, drinkable water.
- REMOVES 99.9999% BACTERIA - Your Collapsible Water Filter has the ability to remove virtually all airborne bacteria.
- ADVANCED FILTRATION - Eliminate Protozoa and other particles larger than .1 microns.
- EMERGENCY WATER - Running out of water on a hike can be scary. Toss one of these in your pack for safety.
- REUSABLE - When you’re done using your water filter bag, let the filter dry and you’ll be able to use it over and over again.
The Portable Water Filter Bag is commonly used for:
If your camp runs out of fresh water and you’ve got a water source, use the filter bag to save the day.
Lugging gallon jugs of water can be cumbersome and heavy when you’re backpacking. Keep your collapsible bag with you in case you run out of h20.
Emergencies and Survival
Keep one of these in your bug out bag or vehicle at all times. If you have to leave in a hurry, you’ll at least have a portable purifier to keep you hydrated if SHTF.
- Filtration Capacity: 1000 liters (264 gallons)
- Flow Rate: 600 ml/min
- Volume: 16 ounces
- Size: 10.6 * 4.7 inches when in use
- Weight: .09 pounds (45 grams)
- Filter Pore Size: 0.1 Microns
- Shelf Life: 5 years after first use or 1000 liters.
- 1 x Water Filter Straw
- 1 x Collapsible Portable Water Bag
- 1 x Fire Starter Flint