Instant Pop Up Tent
The Automatic Pop Up Tent by Survival Hax takes the hassle out of pitching your tent.
Have you ever tried to pitch a tent in the dark?
It's about as fun as waking up with a snake in your sleeping bag. Fumbling with those poles, holding a flashlight in your mouth, while your spouse is trying to coach you is not the way to start a camping trip. That's why our instant pop-up technology pitches the tent for you.
Camping should be fun
The all weather tent is perfect for weekend camping, hardcore hiking, lightweight backpacking, and of course backyard sleepovers. The instant tent can fit your family comfortably with room for two adults and two children or three full grown adults. We have tested it with 4 people, but it got a little tight. Especially since Rick snores.
- To pitch the tent, remove it from the carry bag and undo the straps.
- Then toss the tent into an open area and let the flexible poles expand.
- Now you just have to spread the poles apart and stake them to the ground.
Pack up tent
- To pack the tent fold it so that all of the poles are parallel.
- Now twist the tent so it forms a circle.
- Stuff the tent in between the poles and put it back in the pack.
- Max Capacity: 4 Person
- Size: 6 ½ x 6 ½ feet when open. 4 1/4 ft t fall
- Tent Material: 170T Taffeta
- Bottom: 190D Waterproof Oxford
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- UV Resistant
- 4 x Metal Stakes
- 1 x Compressed bag with carry straps
Take advantage of our sale price while our tent is still in stock *limited availability*