3.5 inch Magnesium Flint Fire Starter
Outdoor Survival Magnesium Flint Stone Fire Maker Kit
This magnesium flintstones is the most important item in your survival kit since it means to make a fire. You can use it easily and quickly to start a fire when you need one. Its high-heat spark makes fire easy in any weather and at any altitude. It is an essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips.
1. Burst out high-heat sparks by striking the flint bar -- ignite paper, dry grass or bark easily
2. Lightweight, safe, fireproof and dampproof
3. Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
4. Easy to use, portable
5. Durable -- Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times
* Flint Diameter: 0.31inch or 8MM
* Flint Length: 3.54inch or 9cm
* Scraper Length: 0.78inch or 2cm
* Material : flint (magnesium), scraper (iron)
* Weight: 41g or 1.48oz
How To Use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
1 * Black Magnesium Flint
1 * Orange Iron Toothed Scraper
1 * Black Lanyard for Carrying