Survival Paracord Bracelet
Growing up in the Rocky Mountains, I can't tell you how many times I could have used a fire starter, rope, or a whistle but didn't have squat.
- If you've ever had to fix a shoe lace on the go, mend a tent, or tie something up while you were out in the woods...
- If you've ever needed to cut something but didn't have a knife...
- If you ever needed a lighter or matches but didn't have them...
- If you ever needed to whistle for help in an emergency..
Then this survival bracelet is for you.
Here's what this bad boy is equipped with:
- Over 10 feet of 350 pound strength paracord.
- An emergency bear whistle on the buckle.
- A durable Fire Starter flint.
- A Knife which can be used to strike the fire flint, or cut small objects.
The best part? It's so light you won't even notice it on your wrist. Take it camping, on a road trip, or even on an airplane - this is a mini survival kit that never has to leave you.
As we always say. You don't need it, until it's too late. If you made it this far, I know you're not the type of person to be caught with their pants down when SHTF.
How do you make a spark with such a small scraper? Watch this girl do it with ease...