10 in 1 Paracord EDC Keychain with Waterproof Pill Bottle
It's a key chain, a survival kit, and a waterproof pill container all in 1.
The 10 in 1 Paracord EDC Keychain is a waterproof aluminum EDC (everyday carry) pill bottle.
A durable carabiner and 550 paracord are used so you can take this mini survival kit anywhere.
If you carry your car keys everywhere, you'll have a much better chance of surviving the apocalypse.
No need for a bug out bag, this is small enough to fit in your pocket.
There are technically 11 separate pieces inside the canister.
- Fishing line
- Eye knife
- Cotton tinder
- Fire starter rod
- Safety pins
- Wire saw
The paracord is over 4 feet long when unraveled and has an emergency whistle attached to it.
Our goal was to make a reusable PSK (Personal Survival Kit) that gives you the ability to catch a fish, gut it, and cook it. Sure there are easier ways to do this, but none that fit on your keychain.
What Can This Mini Survival Kit Do?
From nothing, you can make a Fishing Pole
- Can you find a branch in the woods? Great you’ve got a fishing pole.
- Open your EDC bottle and pull out the fishing line.
- Tie the line to one end of your branch or stick.
- Attach your hooks to your fishing line.
- Add your sinkers and floaters.
- Find a bug or worm for bait.
- You are now fishing, bushcraft style.
No survival kit would be complete without a way to start a fire. And in order to start a fire, you need wood. The finger chainsaw can slice through branches with enough elbow grease. Slide two sticks in the finger holes for extra torque.
- 1 x Waterproof EDC container
- 1 x Paracord
- 1 x Fishing line
- 2 x Hooks
- 2 x Weights
- 2 x Floaters
- 2 x Sinkers
- 2 x Swivels
- 1 x Knife
- 1 x Tinder cotton
- 1 x Fire starter
- 1 x Saftey Pins
- 1 x Finger saw
- 1 x Whistle
- 1 x Carabiner
- Total length: 9.2 inches
- Bottle length: 3.3 inches
- Bottle width: .9 inches
- EDC bottle material: Aluminum Alloy
- Paracord length: 3 inches
- Untied Paracord length: 4 feet
- Weight: 0.14 pounds