Recently we published a book called ‘[easyazon_link identifier="B00Y55AG8W" locale="US" nf="n" tag="survivalhax-20" cart="n"]How To Survive By Using Primitive Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, And Cooking Skills[/easyazon_link],’ which describes various methods for hunting, fishing, and trapping small prey in the wild. Since it’s a Kindle book, there’s currently no way to add high resolution color photos to accompany the text, so we’ve added them here on our blog. Scroll down to check them out.
How To Survive By Using Primitive Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, And Cooking Skills
1. Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping
2. Small Mammals – Snare Traps
3. Small Mammals – Spring Traps
4. Small Mammals – Deadfall Traps (Toggle Trip-Release Trap)
5. Fish and Crustaceans – Angling, Night Lines, Traps, and Nets (Torperdo-shaped lobster trap)
6. Birds and Fowl – Traps and Nets
7. Tree-Dwelling Animals – Weapons
8. Amphibians, Reptiles, and Rodents – Split Tip Gig
9. Handling the Kill
10. Cooking – Fires, Methods, and Tips
If you want to learn more about capturing and cooking small game in the wild, check out our survival guide using the link above.